UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kyiv are in top 5 most Instagrammable locations in the world
The British company Design Bundles selected the 145 most popular UNESCO World Heritage sites and analyzed how many times they were marked on Instagram.
This is written on the Forbes website.
Kyiv is in fourth place in the ranking, collecting almost 22 million posts. The UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kyiv are the Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra and the Sophia Kyivska Complex.
Here is what the top ten most instagrammable UNESCO World Heritage sites look like:
- Historical Center of Rome (Italy): 61,244,436 marks
- Rio de Janeiro (Brazil): 45,039,569 marks
- Venice (Italy): 25,755,922 marks
- Kyiv (Ukraine): 21,914,502 marks
- Historic Center of Florence (Italy): 21,516,815 marks
- Historical Center of Prague (Czech Republic): 17,731,077 marks
- Budapest (Hungary): 14,665,910 marks
- Brasilia (Brazil): 13,277,931 mark
- Historical Center of St. Petersburg (Russia): 11,987,336 marks
- Quito (Ecuador): 9,854,551 mark