Canada and Ukraine to revise free trade agreement
Ukraine and Canada will review the provisions of the Free Trade Agreement between the countries. The President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, approved the composition of the delegation to participate in the talks.
This is stated in the agreement, which is published on the website of the Office of the President.
Thus, the First Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine, Minister of Economy of Ukraine Oleksii Liubchenko, was appointed the head of the Ukrainian delegation.
The delegation also included:
- Deputy Minister of Economy of Ukraine, Trade Representative of Ukraine Taras Kachka,
- Director of the Department of International Law of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine Tamara Andrieva,
- Oleksandr Voronov, Chief Specialist of the Department for International Affairs and European Integration of the National Commission for State Regulation of Communications and Informatization,
- Inna Hrechushkina, Chief Specialist of the Department of Legal Support of International Financial and Economic Cooperation of the Department of Legal Examination of Agreements and International Cooperation of the Department of International Law of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine,
- Oleksandr Zhemoida, Director of the Department of Multilateral and Bilateral Trade Agreements of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine;
- Volodymyr Kuchyn, Head of the Department of European Integration and International Programs of the NBU,
- Deputy Director of the Legal Department of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine Denys Linichenko,
- Hulsanna Mammadieva, Director of the Directorate for European Integration of the Ministry of Finance,
- Dmytro Oliinyk, Director General of the Economic Policy Directorate of the President's Office,
- Director of the Third Territorial Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Ihor Prokopchuk.