Ukrainian delegation publishes schedule and topics of TCG's upcoming meetings
The Ukrainian delegation to the Trilateral Contact Group for the Peaceful Settlement of the Situation in Donbas has published the schedule of the group's planned meetings.
Videoconference meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Monday, January 18, video conference of the Security Working Group.
- Tuesday, January 19, video conference of the Working Group on Political Affairs, the Humanitarian Working Group, the Economic Working Group.
- Thursday, January 21, video conference of the TCG general meeting.
According to the information, the agenda of the TCG meetings is as follows:
- implementing the Minsk agreements and the results of the Paris summit;
- ensuring security in the conflict zone, complying with the ceasefire, deploying forces and means, in particular, coordinating new disengagement areas; updating the de-mining plan;
- continuing to develop a plan of joint steps;
- resuming the checkpoint work and opening new ones in the settlements of Zolote and Shchastya;
- exchanging detainees; full and unconditional access of international organizations;
- restoring socio-economic ties across the demarcation line.